Is your calendar almost “unnoted” and you feel like your August is going to be another long boring month? Perhaps, you have already climbed almost every mountains in Cebu. Or, maybe, you’ve already been to all the possible malls in the region. And now, you couldn’t really think of anywhere to go.
Have you ever consider of joining events?
It is time that you mark up your calendar with these upcoming events in August!
- Kiera Cass book signing (August 4, 3PM, Activity Center, Ayala Center Cebu) Buy one of those The Selection books and get ready for a blast! The New York Times’ best selling author is coming to Cebu for a book signing activity.
- Patti Austin and Joe Pizzulo (August 10 fro 8PM to 11PM, Grand Ballroom, Waterfront Cebu City Hotel and Casino) – The pop, RNB-jazz singer and Grammy Awardee, Patti Austin is going to visit in Cebu along with Joe Pizzulo. Patti will sing her popular hits like “If I Believe”, “In My Life” and “It Might Be You”.
- Cebu Comicon Event Competition (August 17, J Centre Mall Mandaue) The event is aimed to promote Comic industry to the Cebuanos and to other visitors of the event. The past two Comicons (2011 and 2013) had been successful. This year, visitors from all of over the country is expected.
- Firefox OS App Days ( August 17 2013, Archbishop Reyes Ave, Cebu City, Philippines) Are you the geeky type? Join in with other developers as the experts help you learn many things such as ethical hacking, accessing mobile Web APIs and how to use Firefox OS Simulator.
- International Contact Center Conference & Expo 2013 (Shangri-La Mactan and Radisson Blue, August 28-30 2013 ) – Have you been a part of the growing contact center industry in Cebu? Or, do you want to become one of the successful professionals in the industry? Perfect! Come and be a part of the International Contact Center Conference & Expo 2013 on Shangri-La Mactan and Radisson Blue Hotel!
- Cebuanas On The Web Summit 2013 (August 22 2013, 8AM to 6 PM, Oakridge Pavilion 880 A.S Fortuna St., Banila Mandaue City) A gathering aimed to inspire business women on the Web. Know more about online entreprenuership and the future of the market.